Our Mission is :
TO IMPLEMENT THE SCHOOL MOTTO IN ALL ASPECTS OF SCHOOL LIFE:
STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE
To provide every child of Vilac International School with excellent and holistic education through:
a. Highly experienced teaching and non-
b. A very comfortable, safe and stimulating learning environment
c. A wide variety of co-
d. Creating an awareness of God through His teachings.
Thereby laying the foundation for each child to become a responsible citizen and contribute positively to society.
Our Core Values the 4c's:
MEANING OF VILAC
We believe that:
• Our school’s philosophy and curriculum reflect, recognize, value and utilize the diversity of background and cultural values of our country and school community.
• Education should serve as a means of advancing understanding and co-
• We must always continue to address physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs by capitalizing on each student’s strength and providing strategies for meeting each student’s individual needs.
• We must help children to appreciate each other’s individuality, while developing the ability to work and play together, and install an appreciation of the benefits of co-
• We must foster in each child a responsibility to respect values and improve themselves, their community and environment.
• Parents and teachers are partners in the children’s education.
Striving for Excellence…
To promote the value of education through the celebration of achievement and personal endeavour
To engender a love of learning as a life long process and an appreciation of its relevance in everyday life
To provide young people with learning opportunities suited to their needs and abilities
To maximise the academic and creative potential of students by challenging them to be independent thinkers and life long learners
To provide students with the opportunity to develop competence and confidence in elearning
To give students opportunity to learn about factors which impact on learning e.g. learning styles, techniques to improve learning, healthy lifestyles
To prepare students for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life and equip them with the skills to manage their career development
To foster the personal and social development of students as responsible members of society
To collaborate with other schools and colleges to improve learning and extend opportunity
PROMOTING EQUALITY AND INCLUSION
To ensure all members of the school community are treated with respect and that there is equality of access to resources
To encourage tolerance and respect for others and to promote the value of diversity
To use resources effectively to support and improve learning
To ensure procedures are in place to appoint and develop skilled and motivated staff
To seek opportunities to provide additional funding to support and improve learning
To provide a safe, healthy, stimulating and well-
To actively promote the welfare of pupils and staff